Showered with Love in King of Prussia
(Please make sure you are within an estimated 10-ish minute radius. You can use KOP Mall as a reference point.)
Benefits of Spada’s Dog Spa Mobile Grooming:
- I am always their groomer, so it will be easier to form a trusting bond.
- Private space lessens the separation anxiety & physical stress. One-on-one experience with all my attention & expert care. No distractions or exposure to other animals.
- Fear-Free Certified Groomer. Your dog is my top priority. I want them to love me as much as I love them, and I will use taught methods to ensure the comfort of your dog.
- Climate controlled & safe environment.
- No cage drying! I towel dry and blow dry your pooch by hand. NEVER confined in cages. I pamper your pup and bring him/her right back to you looking pawesome!
- Hassle-Free – No need for you to leave your home! Quick & Easy! Eliminates long stays at a shop.
- I only use & promote the best quality natural products.
- I am an animal lover through and through, it’s what I was meant to do!
Meet the Groomer!
[Pictured: Lauren and Cooper]
Hi! My name is Lauren. I’m a dog mama looking to help other dog pawrents! I understand wanting the best for your furkids; As a dog mom myself, I wanted a groomer that genuinely enjoyed what they did, genuinely loved my dogs, and understood them. Surprisingly, that’s hard to find! So, I got my certification and became a groomer myself. I constantly continue my education and further certifications to ensure I am doing the best I can for the animals I care for.
My life has always, and will always, revolve around doing as much as I can for the welfare of all animals. Whether it be rescues, volunteering, advocating, activism, etc. In this complex world, one thing I am sure of is my purpose in life to be a voice for them.
I needed to do more of what I truly love, and my daily efforts needed to involve my life passion; This was my motivation for starting Spada’s Dog Spa.
Once I am financially able, a portion of my profits will be donated to shelters and rescues each month. My ultimate goal is to be able to travel on temporary trips to join larger hands-on rescue missions; whether it be when natural disaster strikes, abuse investigations, large-scale situations of cruelty and neglect, and whenever/wherever else my help is needed.
By allowing me the privilege of grooming your dogs, I get to do something I love, while further pursuing my goals to make a difference. Relatively, YOU are helping make a difference.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!