At the moment, Spada’s Dog Spa is fully booked and not able to accept new clients.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist in case of future openings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- FULL address
- dog name
(Weight Limit under 30 lbs)
Showered with Love in King of Prussia
Please make sure you are within an estimated 10-15 minute radius. You can use KOP Mall as a reference point.
(If unsure, please email me your FULL address at email@example.com before filling out a form)
Benefits of Spada’s Dog Spa Mobile Grooming:
- I am always their groomer, so it will be easier to form a trusting bond.
- Private space lessens the separation anxiety & physical stress. One-on-one experience with all my attention & expert care. No distractions or exposure to other animals.
- Fear-Free Certified Groomer. Your dog is my top priority. I want them to love me as much as I love them. I will use certified methods to ensure the comfort of your dog, and what I believe is best for your little one.
- Climate controlled & safe environment.
- No cage drying! I towel dry and blow dry your pooch by hand. NEVER confined in cages. I pamper your pup and bring him/her right back to you looking pawesome!
- Hassle-Free – No need for you to leave your home! Quick & Easy! Eliminates long stays at a shop.
- I only use & promote the best quality natural products.
- I am an animal lover through and through, it’s what I was meant to do!
Meet the Groomer!
[Pictured: Lauren and Cooper]
Hi! My name is Lauren. I’m a dog mama looking to help other dog pawrents! I understand wanting the best for your furkids; As a dog mom myself, I wanted a groomer that genuinely enjoyed what they did, genuinely loved my dogs, and understood them. Surprisingly, that’s hard to find! So, I got my certification and became a groomer myself. I constantly continue my education, and further certifications, to ensure I am doing the best I can for the animals I care for.
My life has always, and will always, revolve around doing as much as I can for the welfare of all animals. Whether it be rescues, volunteering, advocating, activism, etc. In this complex world, one thing I am sure of is my purpose in life to be a voice for them.
I needed to do more of what I truly love, and my daily efforts needed to involve my life passion; This was my motivation for starting Spada’s Dog Spa.
Once I am financially able, a portion of my profits will be donated to shelters and rescues each month. My ultimate goal is to be able to travel on temporary trips to join larger hands-on rescue missions; whether it be when natural disaster strikes, abuse investigations, large-scale situations of cruelty and neglect, and whenever/wherever else my help is needed.
By allowing me the privilege of grooming your dogs, I get to do something I love, while further pursuing my goals to make a difference. Relatively, YOU are helping make a difference.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!